12 Oct 2010

11.Oct.2010- JogoYa♥

JOGOYA ♥ HAPPY AND ENJOY DAY♥



Finally!

The place that I wish to go from few years ago, finally I can go there for my dinner ♥
I'm exactly exciting and looking forward to go after we've decided.

Thanks the love one who bring me there ♥



We reached there at 8.30pm. Since Jogoya is having promotion now for girls, so the another girl ShuWen ,and me were having the promotion price ^^.v hehehe.. is too excited!!!


After paid the bill, we walked in and started to take our food as we're extremely hungry at the moment.

So tasty!^^ Miss the taste now!

The delicious cake, unfortunately I'm too full and not feeling to eat. I'll try it next time if I've chance again.

She's such a friendly and nice girl♥
They are Sweet♥
My dear and Me were enjoying the tasty coconut♥
A funny guy that go jogoya for cakes, coconut and icecream only.

The couple♥

Dear ShuWen and Me♥
Tasty! Delicious♥

The guys

After finish our delicious dinner^^



END UP THE POST here ♥






4 comments:

  1. dear shuyi finally update her blog luuu!
    hahaha ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. owh..yinghua♥
    i never think that u'll leave me a comment wor..♥ you~~haha..
    since recently is damn busy and damn lazy~~mwaks

    ReplyDelete
  3. nice pic~ can you tell me what cam u use? it's super duper nice..hehe

    ReplyDelete
  4. hi kim hye rin~ i use nikon^^ thanks~~~=)

    ReplyDelete